Scuba Kid Diver
The Scuba Kid Diver course introduces, in safe and controlled conditions, even the youngest to the wonderful underwater adventure.
License for children aged between 8 and 13 years.
Welcome to the underwater world! Here, nice encounters, unforgettable experiences, and countless satisfaction are just waiting for you.
“See you underwater!”
The goal is to give children the autonomy to dive without their parents’ help, allowing them to experience fun and pleasure in an environment that is different from everyday life.
The child is led to have mastery of the body in the marine environment, through:
- buoyancy and stability control in almost-weightlessness
- the use of foot as an element of propulsion
- unnatural breathing adapting to an environment of four dimensions (length, width, depth, and time)
- understand new rules imposed by being in an unusual environment, think in a different environment, assess the dangers, pay attention to your partner, and trust them
- knowledge and respect for the underwater environment
Duration of the course at the discretion of the instructor.
Equipment rental included for the entire duration of the course.
- Medical certificate for non-competitive activities issued by a pediatrician.
- Minimum age: 8 years.
- Maximum age: 13 years.
- The child must be able to swim without aids over a distance of 25 meters.
- The student must submit written authorization from the parent and/or guardian with prior personal verification by the instructor of the authenticity of the declaration.
- Step 1 (depth -2 meters) age 8 to 9 years old
- Step 2 (depth -5 meters) age from 10 to 11 years old
- Step 3 (depth -10 meters) ages 12 to 13